- The markets offered on football are extensive including markets from almost every European league
- The betting margin offered on football and hockey is around 0%, meaning the odds on these markets are fair and profitable
- They offer a generous sign up offer of up to €122
- The betting margins on Tennis and American football are 5.1% and 6.5% respectively, these are relatively high meaning better odds will likely be offered elsewhere
- There is a lack of sport-specific bonuses and offers after the sign up offer.
Why You Should Bet at 22Bet
From the pros and cons of 22Bet, it is clear that they perform better in some sports than in others. If you are a football fan and this is the market where you are most likely to bet 22bet are very good. A wide variety of games to bet on along with fair odds and a fair margin makes this a very positive 22bet review. The 122€ sign up offer is also very generous for a site as a new as 22Bet and shows a clear intention to be around for the foreseeable future.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
A very handy mobile app
There are cool bonuses here, so I come here often.
My first Depo was 10k nd I haven't see any bonus for the past one month
i want to know how to cash out
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
$30 in Free Bets + $10 Casino Bonus
New customers only • 18+ • Min deposit of $10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least $10 • Min odds 1.50 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & full T&Cs apply