Get a second chance when placing bets on the Ashes with Betfred Ashes Century Insurance
When it comes to cricket betting, there is no greater event in the cricket calendar than when Australia and England compete for the Ashes. The five test matches will take place down under commencing in Brisbane in early December, the final test will be played in Perth, beginning on January 14th.
Betfred, one of the UK’s leading sportsbooks is offering its customers who fancy a bet on the Ashes a cricket betting bonus when they place bets on the Team Top Run Scorer in the first innings of any 2021/22 Ashes test. If the chosen player scores a century but fails to be the Top Run Scorer for his team Betfred will pay out customers as winners in cash.
The 20201/22 Ashes Schedule
- First Test: 8-12 December – Gabba, Brisbane (00:00 GMT)
- Second Test: 16-20 December – Adelaide Oval, Adelaide (d/n – 04:00 GMT)
- Third Test: 26-30 December – MCG, Melbourne (23:30 GMT, 25 December)
- Fourth Test: 5-9 January – SCG, Sydney (23:30 GMT, 4 January)
- Fifth Test: 14-18 January – Optus Stadium, Perth (02:30 GMT)
Up to £60
1 x Deposit
New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Things to know about the Offer
Some of the major points when placing a wager at Betfred include:
- The offer will only apply to the pre-match bets that will be placed on the top run-scorer market for the 2021/2022 Ashes Test.
- Place a top run-scorer bet on the first innings of any of the 2021/22 tests using
- Betfred and if the chosen player will score a century and fails to be the top run-scorer for the team you’ll be compensated as a winner.
- Bets that have been placed on a special market cannot count.
- The maximum qualifying stake is £50 per selection.
The Ashes Betting Tips
The betting odds usually change significantly. You need to stay up to date with the latest betting markets and they’ll be priced close to the beginning of the 2021/22 Ashes.
The markets will include the Correct Score betting and different individuals will match specific markets. Other odds will include the Top Bowler and Top Batsmen.
When it comes to betting, the home advantage is a major factor to consider. The pitch preparation and weather conditions normally favour the home team.