Betway is one of the major players on the market when it comes to sportsbook betting they do offer something a little bit different. As part of their sportsbook offering, for instance, they offer Betway Asian Handicap Betting, which is a slightly different way to place sports bets than the typical fixed bet system that you will often see with other sportsbook providers. Betting under handicap rules really seeks to level the playing field between two teams when you make your bet and so under these rules a handicap might be applied to a team that is deemed to have the upper hand in a game. It can be a bit confusing, but reading through this guide should help you to understand it enough to give it a go.
What is the selection of Asian Handicap bets at Betway?
When it comes to Asian Handicap rules, the goal is to level the playing field and make your bets tougher where one team has a clear advantage over another. This is usually done by giving a goal deficit to the stronger team, meaning that for your bet to be successful they have to win by more goals. The possibility of betting on a draw is also eliminated to really spice things up. You might see the following selections when you place bets using handicap rules:
- Asian Handicap 1 – If the team you wish to bet on as a handicap of 1 it means that they need to win by 2 clear goals in order for our bet to be paid out. Your stake is refunded if they win by only 1 clear goal. if you back the team facing the handicap you will win if they win or draw and will have your stake refunded if they lose by only one goal
- Asian Handicap 0 – this is a match where both teams are evenly matched. Remember, you can’t bet on a draw so you must pick a winner if you wish to place a bet. The stake will be refunded, however, if the match ends in a draw.
- Asian Handicap 1.5 – With this handicap, you will only receive a payout of your team win by 2 clear goals. If the team you are betting on face a team with 1.5 handicap you win if your team win, draw or lose by one goal.
- Asian Handicap 0.5 – If your team have a 05 handicap you win if they win but lose if they lose or draw.
What are the Asian Handicap betting odds at Betway?
As Asian Handicap Bookmakers, Betway are a little below average with their odds. They have a 92% payout rate, so offer slightly reduced odds than the 1-1 you might expect when playing on a roulette table as an example.
Does Betway provide Asian Handicap bets at Live Betting?
Yes, Betway does offer Asian Handicap betting in their live betting selection. What is more, their live betting is extremely professional and easy to understand They also offer a great selection of matches, which you can swipe between as they are in play.
The way Asian Handicap bets are shown at Betway
When placing handicap bets at Betway, what you really need to look out for are the numbers as explained above. These tell you what type of bets you can place and the exact goal deficit that the team you are betting on will need to overcome in order for you to win. Simply find the match that you wish to place a bet on and scroll through the betting options to see what the handicap rules offer you.
Are there any special rules for betting with Asian Handicap at Betway?
The only thing that you need to be aware of when placing handicap bets as part of their live betting offering is that information shown is for display purposes only. No payout can be based on information that you have seen here as it might not be entirely accurate. Betway do not accept responsibility for the accurateness of information shown.
Explanation and instructions for Asian Handicap betting at Betway
When placing bets under handicap rules it is important that you follow the guide given earlier. Remember, the whole point of handicap rules is to make the teams more evenly matched and this is always done by using a goal surplus or deficit. Over/under betting doesn’t really work when it comes to handicap rules because technically, given the goal surplus or deficit, neither team should be stronger or weaker in any way. Draws are not rewarded and with many bets, you will receive your stake back if the match ends in this result.
Placing bets under handicap rules is essentially just the same as you would for fixed-odds betting. Simply make your selection and place your wager and the bet will be added to your betting slip. You can select as many bets as you like simply by following the same process. The goal really is to make sure that you understand what you are betting for before you place your bets but once you get used to it, it will become second nature to you.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
Can’t find Asian handicap on BETWAY please. Need help
the app is good
cant get my money back, that verification process is f***ed up
The markets available to bet on are endless
The list of restricted countries is endless too
Great betting site, easy to use and with awesome offers.
The withdrawals took longer than I thought
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 50$
- check_circle "Cash In My Bet" Option
- check_circle Live Streaming Available
- check_circle Top Promotions and Odds Available
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Bet £10 Get
Bet $50 and Get $50 in Cash
Get up to
€100 maximum bonus if you place five €10 single bets and receive a free bet worth €20. A total of 5 times repeatable for max. €100 bonus
100% Welcome bonus up to €100