- Bovada has been in existence for about 20 years, making it highly trustable as a sports betting site.
- It accepts many forms of payment, including debit cards and digital currencies. Payouts can be processed through Moneygram, regular cheques and Western Union.
- Users can place live bets on the site.
- Their welcome bonus is not as impressive as that of competitor sites.
- Their emphasis is on US sports fans
Why You Should Bet at Bovada
Bovada is one of the oldest and most popular sports betting sites in the world. It has the highest acceptance rate of debit cards in the industry, and it also processes payouts quickly. Although they don’t have a dedicated mobile app, their mobile site is highly optimized. Bovada also has an in-depth help section and a customer service team that can be reached by phone. The pros and cons provided by this Bovada review should help you decide whether or not you should play on the site.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
ovada scam 49,993.06 account manipulated Staff manipulated transactions erased deposits an withdrawals screenshots to provide. They have seemed resolve my situation by not resolving it.
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds