- FansBet offers a unique bookmaker platform that rewards fan loyalty and shares 50% of its net profits directly with supporters.
- Sports fans can look forward to most major sports and sporting events being offered at FansBet, including football, tennis, basketball, cricket, and much more.
- FansBet makes betting easy with convenient payment options that includes Visa/MasterCard, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller, and EcoPayz.
- Founded in 2017, FansBet is new to the online gambling scene and less established than other bookmaker platforms.
- FansBet is focused on the UK market and doesn’t offer its services to certain countries.
Why You Should Bet at Fansbet
Many FansBet reviews acknowledge that what makes this innovative bookmaker platform unique is its unwavering dedication to ordinary sports fans. FansBet prides itself in always benefitting supporters – even if they didn’t bet on the winner – by entering partnerships with fan clubs and organisations to share half of all net profits with them. Taking the pros and cons of FansBet into account, this relatively young bookmaker has many exciting offerings.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
Cashback model is really cool and unique. I love what they do with it and how they help smaller clubs.
Not much else to really rave about here.
no live streams yet
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
$30 in Free Bets + $10 Casino Bonus
New customers only • 18+ • Min deposit of $10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least $10 • Min odds 1.50 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & full T&Cs apply