What is the MuchBetter payment system?
MuchBetter is an app-based payment wallet and since youngsters like to use payment apps and wallets, the developers of this app decided to come up with an online service that eliminates the need for carrying a card or physical wallets. What’s more, they aimed at providing their target clients with everything they need on their mobile devices.
MuchBetter is currently available in more than 185 countries, with a transaction processed every five seconds. It has approximately 150,000 active users and more than 120 merchant sites. Similar to other eWallets based in the UK, MuchBetter is licenced and regulated by the FCA.
Bookmaker Bonuses in the UK for MuchBetter Users
MuchBetter is accepted by a host of bookmakers, most of which offer lucrative bonuses to its members. Here are just a few of them:
First deposit bonus – available to new members, this bonus rewards gamers who deposit after opening an account. Betway, for instance, is offering a 100% bonus up to €150 in free bets. Another bookmaker offering a welcome bonus for MuchBetter users is 1xbet. With this bookie, punters get a 100% match up bonus up to €130.
Cashback offer – with this promotion, bettors place a “risk-free” bet where their stake is refunded in the event they lose it. The return is made in the form of a free bet and not cash. Unibet is offering a £40 money back on the first bet made by new gamblers.
Exchange bet – an exchange bet allows bettors to wager against each other rather than the bookie. This way, players can request odds from, offer odds to fellow punters. Betfair’s exchange bet promotion is offering free £20 to new customers who bet against each other.
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
How to Register and Verify as a MuchBetter User
Registering on MuchBetter is easy. All you need to do is download the app from the App Store or Google Play store. Open the app once you’ve downloaded it and tap the sign-up link. Enter your personal details like name, email address, residential address, and password.
Before you start funding your MuchBetter account, you’ll need to verify your identity. To verify your account, upload your identity card or passport to the support team. You may also be required to provide a recent copy of a utility bill or bank statement to verify your address.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Money Using MuchBetter
To deposit money to a bookmaker using MuchBetter:
- Log in to the site.
- Go to the cashier section or check out screen.
- Select MuchBetter as a deposit option.
- Enter your phone number in the correct format. Start with the country code followed by the phone number without any leading zero.
- You will receive a request in your MuchBetter app to approve the transaction.
- If you have sufficient funds in your MuchBetter account, you can approve the transaction.
- If not, the transaction will remain pending. Once you add funds to your MuchBetter account, you can complete the pending transaction.
To withdraw funds using MuchBetter:
- Log in to the betting website.
- Go to their cashier section and select MuchBetter as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter the correct phone number.
- Once a withdrawal has been initiated, the request will go to the merchant for review.
- Once the merchant reviews the request, they will send it to MuchBetter. This may take anywhere between 10 minutes to a few working days.
- When the merchant approves the transaction, MuchBetter instantly makes the funds available to your account.
Is MuchBetter a safe way to deposit money with UK Betting Sites?
MuchBetter is a safe platform to use to deposit and withdraw funds. The platform is licenced by FCA in the UK, meaning it has implemented the necessary security measures within their app. What’s more, all information is encrypted and protected in the cloud to protect it from unauthorised access.
Other security measures include biometric verification of members. This includes sending documents such as identification card, passport, recent utility bill, or bank statement to verify a member’s personal details. Device pairing and Touch ID are also included in MuchBetter’s security measures.
Top 10 bookmakers
by user rating keyboard_arrow_down
Fees, Limits, and Withdrawal Times with MuchBetter
Like any other payment method, MuchBetter charges a fee for banking with your bookmaker. Depositing funds to your debit card can cost you up to 5% in charges depending on your card and the country you are from. Withdrawals attract a fee of 2% to 2.5% depending on the withdrawal method. Wire transfers and Interac e-Transfer attracts a standard fee of £50 and £4 respectively. Worth mentioning is that currency conversion has a fixed charge of 0.99% for EUR/GBP/USD while other currencies have varying fees. This fee depends on the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE to convert transactions to or from your account currency.
When it comes to limits, verified MuchBetter users are allowed to transact a minimum of £20 and a maximum of £4,500 a day, 22,500 a month, and 90,000 a year.
Withdrawals made from and to a MuchBetter account take three to five working days to be processed. Note that payments could be delayed if the withdrawal is requested during bank holidays.
Mobile Betting with MuchBetter
Mobile betting is now simple and easy thanks to MuchBetter. The platform’s mobile app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google play store. Creating an account and depositing funds from your mobile device is free. With your MuchBetter account, you can send, spend, and enjoy fast and smooth transactions and lucrative rewards all from your mobile device.
Mobile betting with MuchBetter allows you to easily manage your gaming accounts, enjoy very low gaming e-wallet fees, high deposit acceptance rates, fast real-time transactions, and free MasterCard within EEA.
MuchBetter Alternatives for Betting Online
Online bookmakers offer a plethora of payment methods for its members. Today, punters have an array of options when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds from their accounts. In addition to MuchBetter, players can transact their bookmaking accounts using:
- Debit cards – these include Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, and Maestro.
- Wire transfers – bank transfers are also widely used although they have a long processing time.
- eWallets – preferred by a majority of gamers, this mode of payment is fast, has low fees, and is safe. Popular eWallets include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz to mention a few.
- Cryptocurrencies – the wave of cryptocurrencies cannot be ignored in the iGaming industry. Bookmakers are now accepting a range of cryptos as their mode of payment. In addition to bitcoin, the pioneer in the world of cryptos, most bookies now support other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash.
Pros & Cons of Using MuchBetter
- Quick verification process - the KYC process is painstaking. Many punters dread this procedure as it takes time and involves sending and resending a bunch of documents. The process at MuchBetter is simple as the bookies that support the payment method will only ask for your phone number and a four-digit passcode to verify your identity.
- Security - at MuchBetter, security is of utmost concern. The level of security provided by the service is among the top in the industry. In addition to being certified and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, MuchBetter has its security measures which include device pairing, dynamic security codes, and Touch ID.
- Platform integration - one great advantage of MuchBetter is its integration capabilities. The app supports other e-commerce platforms - merchants who accept MuchBetter can integrate other e-commerce platforms to function with it.
- Quick transactions - most transactions at online bookmakers are instant nowadays, but other transactions such as p2p, paying a merchant, transferring from a merchant, and gift card purchases can take long to be processed. MuchBetter guarantees a short processing time on all transactions and the reward program it offers makes sure that it is worth the wait.
- Not widely available - one shortcoming of this payment service is that it is not available in many countries.
- Payment fees - while the fees charged are significantly low when compared to other payment providers, users can expect to pay a fee up to 5% if made using a debit card and 2.5% for withdrawals made to bank accounts.
- Withdrawals can delay - the platform takes between two to five days to process payments. This may be a long period for high rollers as fast payout are paramount.
MuchBetter Betting Sites FAQs
Which is the best MuchBetter betting site?
For a good payment service to provide excellent results, it requires an equally extraordinary bookmaker to offer it. Some betting sites that support MuchBetter and also deliver great bonuses, competitive odds, and quick payouts include 888Sport, Bwin, Betfair, Sportingbet, Unibet, LeoVegas Sport, and Bet365.
What online betting sites accept MuchBetter?
MuchBetter service is supported by a host of bookmakers both established and upcoming ones. In addition to the ones listed above, players will find MuchBetter at Betwiller, Melbet, Bethard, Novibet, VBET, Royal Panda, and RubyBet to name a few.
Do I need to verify my MuchBetter account before depositing at betting sites?
Yes. All members need to verify their identity before making any transaction. Users can upload the required documents from within the app or by emailing the MuchBetter support team.
Can I claim bonuses with MuchBetter deposits?
This will depend on the bookmaker you are gaming at. Before using your deposits to claim any bonus, be sure to read through the terms and conditions of the bonus to see how it works.
Are there any fees?
Yes. There are charges for depositing and withdrawing funds from your MuchBetter account. Converting deposits and withdrawals to and from your account currency will also attract a fee based on the prevailing mid-market rate.
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Bet £5 Get
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs app
Get up to
£20 Backup Bet
18+ | New UK players only | Min deposit req. £10 | Certain deposit methods excluded | Place 1 sport bet (3+ selections) | Excl Horse Racing | Min stake £10 | Max stake £20 | Min Odds 1/5 (1.5) for each selection | Max FreeBet £20 for football only | FreeBet valid for 7 days | FreeBet stake not returned | T&Cs apply