Star Sports, one of the world’s fastest-growing luxury bookmakers, has built a strong reputation for excellence, professionalism, and integrity in the iGaming industry. The bookmakers customer support is second to none. In this review, we will take an in-depth look at Star Sports customer support as well as provide answers to some frequently asked questions.
Communication Channels Available at Star Sports Customer Support
The bookmaker takes customer service very seriously. It has a team of experienced traders that’s always on hand to answer any queries and address customer complaints. The team is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
Players who are unhappy with any aspect of Star Sports’ service can contact the support team via:
- Live chat – this is probably the quickest way to get in touch with the support team. To initiate a live chat session, click the hamburger menu at the top left corner of the Star Sports website. A drop-down menu will appear. Scroll to the bottom of the menu – the live chat is the last option in the menu. Click on it to start a live chat session.
- Telephone – telephone is another quick way to reach customer support. Players can call support at 08000 521321.
- Email – email is a bit slow but the support team at Star Sports tries its best to respond to all emails within one to three business days. The bookmarker’s email address is CS@Star Sportsbet.co.uk.
- Mail – mail is the slowest means of communication. Therefore, players who have urgent issues that require an immediate reply should consider using the phone or live chat function.
Star Sports Customer Support – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I verify my identity?
The bookmaker is required to verify every account holder it has. This verification process is called Know Your Customer. To verify personal details submitted during the registration process, you’ll be required to send a photocopy or scan one of the following documents:
- Driving Licence
- National Identification Card
- Copy of bank statement
- Contract or bill from a utility supplier with address displayed clearly
How do I recover my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it from the Star Sports website. All you need to do is click “Log in” at the homepage then click the “Forgotten Password” link on the pop-up screen. Now follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.
Can I open more than one Star Sports account?
No, the bookmaker only accepts one account per customer. Since players can access all activities from their existing Star Sports account, it is not necessary to open another betting account. If the operator notices any duplicate account, it will be suspended and you’ll need to contact the support team.
Which payment methods does the bookmaker accept?
Star Sports supports Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, cheque and bank transfer.
How long will my withdrawal request take?
Withdrawal times vary depending on the payment method you used. Withdrawals made to a bank account are processed within 24 hours while those made to a debit card take 2-5 working days.
Can I add delete an old payment method or a new one?
You can edit and add a payment method in the “Account” section. You need to be logged into your account to make these changes.
How do I place a bet?
First, you need to log in to your account to place a bet. Once logged in, select the sporting event you’d like to bet on then use the mouse to click on the outcome. A bet slip will appear on the right-hand side of the page with your bet. Now specify the amount you want to bet and the preferred type of bet (single, multi, or system bets) then click “Next.” A pop-up screen will appear, prompting you to confirm or cancel the bet placement.
Where can I see my bets (history)?
There are two ways to view your Sportsbook bet history. The first way is to click the “My Bets” tab on the top left corner of the homepage. The second way is to select the “My Account” link on the top right corner of the page then click the “My Bets” option from the dropdown menu.
I placed a wager by accident. What can I do?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel a bet once it has been confirmed and accepted by Star Sports. However, before you confirm a bet placement, you can click “BACK” in the bet slip to cancel the bet.
My bet has not been settled yet. Why is that?
Markets are usually settled within 10-30 minutes after an event is concluded and the results are known. Bets placed on in-play/live markets may be settled during breaks (where the results of the markets are known). If your bet settlement delays, please get in touch with the Star Sports support team.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
No recurring promos
There is no welcome bonus but there are many offers for single events which is better
no live streaming though
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
$30 in Free Bets + $10 Casino Bonus
New customers only • 18+ • Min deposit of $10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least $10 • Min odds 1.50 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & full T&Cs apply