The cash out has become a standard feature at bookmaking sites. This function allows punters to settle their bets before a sporting event has finished. Cash out betting gives gamers more control over their bets enabling them to protect their winnings as well as reduce their losses.
In this 20Bet overview, we take an in-depth look at the 20Bet cash out.
Is There a Cash Out Option at 20bet
The 20Bet cash out feature allows players to take an early payout on their bets before they are settled. This means gamers can either make a profit or a part of their initial bet back, depending on how their selection is doing at the time of cashing out their bet.
The cash out betting amount reflects on the player’s “My Bet” tab and will be based on the odds at the time a player opts to use the cash out feature. Worth mentioning in this 20Bet overview is that the amount to cash out will never be more than the total win of the bet slip.
Cash Out Features of 20Bet
The bookmaker offers different types of options when it comes to cashing out bets. Below are the cash out features of 20Bet.
- Full – as the name suggests, a full cash out happens when a player decides to take their entire bet and close the wager.
- Partial – with a partial cash out, gamers can get a part of their bet and keep the rest open for the game
- Auto – the auto feature is a handy and relatively new function. With the feature, players pre-set a value at which their bet is automatically closed when the selected limit is reached, either in full or in part
- Edit bet – the edit bet in 20Bet cash out betting allows punters to add, swap, remove selections, increase stake or change the initial type of bet they placed. If the request is successful, the odds of the new bet will be updated to reflect the current prices.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Sport & Casino Welcome Offer Bet £10 get £10 + 50 Free Spins
New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports with 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet and Free Spins credited after the qualifying bet has settled; Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet and Free Spin stakes not returned; No wagering requirements on winnings; £200 max win; T&C’s apply; 18+. Please bet responsibly. begambleaware.org