Everything You Need to Know About the 2019 Dafabet Snooker Masters
Dafabet closed or is restricted in your country.
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Payment Methods, Currencies And Limits
Payment methods at Dafabet are in Great Britain’s Sterling Pounds and Euros wallets. Key among the payment platforms are the VISA, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA Electron. These methods of payment are more established and can afford the transfer of a large amount of funds, although it takes a longer time for processing. On the other hand, there is Skrill and Neteller which are contemporary payment methods. The amount that can be transferred is relatively smaller but takes a shorter time to mature.
Below is a breakdown of the payment options with corresponding features and figures.
- VISA, Maestro MasterCard and VISA Electron – the minimum and maximum amount that can be deposited is £/€10.0 and £/€3,000.0, which occurs instantly. As for withdrawals, there are no operational limits but takes an estimate of 3 to 5 business days to mature.
- Skrill – the minimum amount that can be deposited is £/€10 but the maximum varies across wallets; £60,000 for the pound and €75,000 for the Euro. Deposits reflect instantly in the Dafabet account. On the other hand, the minimum withdrawable amount is £/€10.00 and the maximum is £60,000 and €75,000 in their respective wallets. Withdrawals take a maximum of 1 hour to be redeemed.
- Neteller – the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount in both the Euros and Sterling Pound is 10.00. However, the maximum deposit and withdrawal in pounds is £31,000, while the Euros wallet accepts €39,000 as largest withdrawal and deposit.
How Can I Change The Operating Currency On My Account?
Dafabet does not have a feature to change the primary currency in a user’s Dafabet account. This, therefore, locks that decision to the account creation time. The start-up wallet will be the operating wallet until either Dafabet or the customer decides to terminate the contract.
Payment methods at Dafabet should be considered based on the following factors:-
- Residence – if you are a resident of the United Kingdom, the best wallet is the Sterling Pound account of either payment methods discussed above.
- Travelling Schedule – the Euro account would be a perfect companion for a UK resident who frequently travels. However, care should be taken not to use the account is restricted territories.
- Payment time – if a customer needs the money faster, either Neteller or Skrill will be appropriate, with consideration to the currency that suits better.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
£ 1 0
Sport & Casino Welcome Offer Bet £10 get £10 + 50 Free Spins
New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports with 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet and Free Spins credited after the qualifying bet has settled; Free Multiple Bet must contain 3 legs at odds of 1.3 or greater per leg; Free Bet and Free Spin stakes not returned; No wagering requirements on winnings; £200 max win; T&C’s apply; 18+. Please bet responsibly. begambleaware.org