Payment Methods, Currencies And Limits
A review of Jetbull payment methods shows a variety of transaction media for use in comparison to other bookmakers. More than 20 service providers are in all Jetbull’s operating jurisdiction worldwide. In the United Kingdom, the commonly used methods are 5, with many more to come. The payment methods at Jetbull are categorised into 4 groups:
- Debit Cards – these include brands like MasterCard and VISA. Transactions are free, deposits are instant and the minimum amount that can be deposited is £9 while the maximum is £8,700.
- E-Wallets – this is the most popular mode of payment. It is one of the preferred bookmakers withdrawal methods due to the ease and speed of processing. The brands in this category are Skrill, Ecopayz, Paysafecard and Neteller. All the brands have a uniform minimum deposit of £9 but Skrill, Paysafecard and Neteller have a maximum of £4300 while Ecopayz has £8700.
- Instant banking – this model has Trustly whose transaction margin is between £9 and £8700.
- Mobile Payment – The deposit margin is £10 and £30. Withdrawal using this method is through bank transfer.
Withdrawals vary based on the service provider. Debit cards process request for a maximum of 5 days, e-wallets take 24 hours while bank transfers take between 4 to 5 days. There is a uniform 1% withdrawal fees across the payment method. However, the bookmaker has the right to revise the charges.
How Can I Change The Operating Currency On My Account?
During the sign-up process, the bookmaker recommends that the gamer picks a preferred currency which he or she will be using. On the Deposit link, the country and preferred currency portal guide them on the available options for payment options. There is also the method of payment associated with the mode of currency. The preferred currencies are the Euro, the United States’ Dollar and the United Kingdom’s Sterling Pounds. The reason for these necessities is that there is a unified front which authorities and bookmakers take to fight against money laundering. This enforcement makes it difficult to change the operating currencies after registration. However, if and when the regulation is repealed, then Jetbull will share the details and process that can enable the change of the operating balance.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
there is an additional mobile bonus which is a rare thing these days
cash out is a must if you want to be a good bookie
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 10% Welcome Bonus Up To £100
- check_circle One of the best betting exchanges
- check_circle High Profile and well Established Brand
- check_circle Comprehensive in-play trading interface
- check_circle Awesome Mobile App
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Get up to
New Customers Get Up To £100 in Bet Credits
#AD New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets + 60 Free Spins
New UK & NI customers only. Promo code SPORTS60. Deposit and place first sports bet of £10+ in one transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0)+, settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply.