The Unibet Asian Handicap betting experience is one of the best you’ll experience in the European market. The European bookmaker is known for taking good care of its UK customers with its very good odds on Asian handicap bets. The best part about this bookmaker is that it even places good odds on even the most obscure football matches.
The bookmaker is located in Scandinavia, so the northern leagues tend to get better markets and odds in comparison to the other areas, so it’s something to consider when placing your bet. All the major leagues in the world from the English Premier League to the Champions League and La Liga are covered by the bookmaker.
Unibet allows its customers to bet on Asian Handicaps on all major football leagues and matches. They can bet pre-match or live with odds that are very enticing.
What is the selection of Asian Handicap bets at Unibet?
Unibet currently offers the Asian Handicap bets in three ways, half digits such as 1.5, Quarter digits such as 1.25 and whole digits such as 1.0. To show how it works, let’s take the half digits as an example.
For instance its Arsenal Vs Barcelona with Barcelona having a -1.5 AH and Arsenal having a +1.5 AH. If the match finishes 2-0 in Barcelona’s advantage and you bet on Barcelona then you win because in Asian Handicap it will be (2-1.5=0.5) so the theoretical score with the Asian Handicap considered will be 0.5-0 with Barcelona still winning hence you win your bet. The same would be applied if the game finishes 1-2 with Barcelona still winning. In this circumstance, you’ll have lost your bet.
What are the Asian Handicap betting odds in Unibet?
The odds are never similar for any game. They change depending on the match being played and the calibre of the game. Usually, the odds in any football game tend to favour the underdogs, but with the Asian Handicaps being placed the odds are levelled on the playing field.
At Unibet, the bookmaker is known for being very favourable for its customers because it provides competitive odds for its customers. The odds are always good for all kinds of games even the obscure games in the smaller leagues are covered by this bookmaker and are given odds that anyone would like.
Apart from that, the northern leagues in Europe also tend to have more of an advantage because of the location of the bookmaker. This means that the market and odds in that area tend to be a bit better in comparison to other online bookmakers.
Does Unibet provide Asian Handicap bets at Live Betting?
Unibet also offer live betting for its football fans. The bookie covers most football competitions with good coverage on most of them. It is obvious that it gives advantage to the more popular leagues in the world, but it tries to make sure that the lesser football matches and leagues are not forgotten.
A punter can place both single and combination bets with Unibet. Apart from that, they get to see an in play scoreboard with all the current results and match stats. There are some selected events where live streaming would be possible using Unibet TV via the desktop site. Live streaming is free.
For all those who use Live betting will have to know that the rules are different from pre-match betting. For instance, Unibet is not liable if the scoreboard or live score update is delayed or incorrect, so take these into consideration when you decide to use this form of betting.
The way Asian Handicap bets are shown at Unibet
Unibet offers Asian Handicap bets at different intervals but it uses some abbreviations that can prove to be difficult for a first time user to understand. You should make yourself with some abbreviations such as AH which would mean Asian Handicap and Draw no Bet which is a Asian Handicap 0 and many more.
Are there any special rules for betting with Asian Handicap at Unibet?
There are some rules that apply when using Asian Handicap at Unibet and they are as follows:
- The bets are valid for the result at the end of full time or regular time which is defined as 90 minutes for a football game.
- Live betting is available only for ongoing matches or events and the site does not accept liability resulting from placing a bet where the live score update is not correct. It is your own responsibility to ensure you check the scores.
- In the circumstances where the result after the adjustment of the Handicap line is equal to the betting line then the bets offered will be declared void. For instance, a bet is placed on a team at -2.0 and the team wins by exactly 2 goals then this match is declared void.
Explanation and instructions for Asian Handicap betting at Unibet
Placing a bet on Unibet is simple and won’t take too much of your time. Here is a step by step procedure on how to place an Asian Handicap bet at Unibet:
- Log into Unibet
- You’ll first need to log into the site. If you don’t have the required details then sign up to the site by providing all the relevant information required.
- Click on the sportsbook tab
- Search for the match and select the match you’d like to place a bet on
- You’ll be prompted to select the type of bet you’d like to place. In our case select Asian Handicap.
- Enter your bet amount
- After all this, you’d be prompted to click the odds that you’d like to place the bet on. Your bet selection would be placed under the bet slip that is located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- If you’d like to know how much you’d win if the bet was placed and won, then visit the pot winnings section.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users