Payment Methods, Currencies And Limits
Any gamer would attest to the benefits of gaming on a platform that offers multiple payment options and enables the use of different currencies. This review of Unibet will give valuable information to any gamer wishing to join the platform.
There are a variety of payment methods at Unibet. Depending on what one’s preference is, one can choose from among the following:
- Bank Wires- Local bank transfers are available for use on the Unibet platform. This method is, however, a favourite among bookmakers withdrawal methods. It is best suited to high amounts as small amounts attract a high fee.
- Credit cards- One of the most convenient and most commonly used methods of payment online. Unibet accepts MasterCard, Visa, Solo and many other credit cards.
- Electronic Wallets- Unibet also supports electronic payment wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. For PayPal, it is not directly supported but with a debit card that is linked to a PayPal, one can still use it on the platform.
Depending on the country that a player is in, currencies available for use may differ. Payment methods at Unibet allow the major currencies such as the Euro, Pound and Dollar. Other currencies supported on Unibet are the Danish Krone (DKK), Bulgarian Lev (BGN), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Croatian Kuna (HRK), Romanian New Leu (RON) among many other currencies that operate in European countries.
The Unibet platform has limits on the payments that it can make to a player. For a bet that contains combinations of offers from different sports and categories, the payout by Unibet is limited to the lowest level in the combination. The limits range from AUD 75,000 to AUD 300,000 depending on the type of combinations.
How Can I Change The Operating Currency On My Account?Changing currency used on a Unibet account is only possible under special circumstance. The same can only be executed once. To change the currency that a player is using on his or her account, the first thing to do is write an email to the Unibet system admin. In this email, one is supposed to state clearly their account number, username and the currency that one would like to change to. All these should be coupled up with an acknowledgement that one is aware that he or she can only change their currency of use only once. The Unibet team will then review the request and respond to the email with an answer stating whether the request is possible or not.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 50$
- check_circle "Cash In My Bet" Option
- check_circle Live Streaming Available
- check_circle Top Promotions and Odds Available
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
Bet £10 Get
Bet $50 and Get $50 in Cash
Get up to
€100 maximum bonus if you place five €10 single bets and receive a free bet worth €20. A total of 5 times repeatable for max. €100 bonus
100% Welcome bonus up to €100