Watch NFL Games Live on Unibet and Earn a Free Bet
Payment Methods, Currencies And Limits
Any gamer would attest to the benefits of gaming on a platform that offers multiple payment options and enables the use of different currencies. This review of Unibet will give valuable information to any gamer wishing to join the platform.
There are a variety of payment methods at Unibet. Depending on what one’s preference is, one can choose from among the following:
- Bank Wires- Local bank transfers are available for use on the Unibet platform. This method is, however, a favourite among bookmakers withdrawal methods. It is best suited to high amounts as small amounts attract a high fee.
- Debit cards- One of the most convenient and most commonly used methods of payment online. Unibet accepts MasterCard, Visa, Solo and many other debit cards.
- Electronic Wallets- Unibet also supports electronic payment wallets such as Neteller and Skrill. For PayPal, it is not directly supported but with a debit card that is linked to a PayPal, one can still use it on the platform.
Depending on the country that a player is in, currencies available for use may differ. Payment methods at Unibet allow the major currencies such as the Euro, Pound and Dollar. Other currencies supported on Unibet are the Danish Krone (DKK), Bulgarian Lev (BGN), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Croatian Kuna (HRK), Romanian New Leu (RON) among many other currencies that operate in European countries.
The Unibet platform has limits on the payments that it can make to a player. For a bet that contains combinations of offers from different sports and categories, the payout by Unibet is limited to the lowest level in the combination. The limits range from AUD 75,000 to AUD 300,000 depending on the type of combinations.
How Can I Change The Operating Currency On My Account?Changing currency used on a Unibet account is only possible under special circumstance. The same can only be executed once. To change the currency that a player is using on his or her account, the first thing to do is write an email to the Unibet system admin. In this email, one is supposed to state clearly their account number, username and the currency that one would like to change to. All these should be coupled up with an acknowledgement that one is aware that he or she can only change their currency of use only once. The Unibet team will then review the request and respond to the email with an answer stating whether the request is possible or not.
User Complaints (0)
- check_circle 0 Resolved Complaints
- tag_faces 0€ Returned to users
god be with you all
Amazing options to bet on, Great bookie.
SEE ALL REPLIES ( 1 )
The live streaming and in-play betting was outstanding. Loved it!
I would like better odds on table tennis
SEE ALL REPLIES ( 1 )
I loved the best odds guaranteed on horse racing.
The Wi-Fi speed was too slow to properly watch live streaming.
Use The Exclusive Promo Code And Get 100% Welcome Bonus Up To 100€
- check_circle Wide range of sports to bet on
- check_circle 24/7 Live chat support
- check_circle Fast & Secure Payments
- check_circle Very competitive odds
CHECK OUR TOP 3 BOOKIES
1 0 $
$30 in Free Bets + $10 Casino Bonus
New customers only • 18+ • Min deposit of $10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least $10 • Min odds 1.50 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & full T&Cs apply